Call for abstracts
The call for abstracts for the European Congress of Epidemiology 2018 is now closed.
We thank the authors of the 650 abstracts submitted.
- Opening of the call for abstracts - September 15th, 2017
- Closing of the call for abstracts - January 15th, 2018
- Closing of the call for abstracts - Extended deadline - February 12th, 2018
- Notification of acceptance to authors (oral, poster) - March 8th, 2018
The topics are detailed in the "Theme" page.
- Abstracts should be no more than 4000 characters (550 to 600 words) and do not include figures or tables.
- The abstract body should contain introduction, methods, results, conclusions.
- The official language of the Congress is English and there will be no translation services provided during the congress.
- Abstracts should contain results. Abstracts with "results to be discussed" will not be accepted.
Board of an epidemiology and public health school
If you are involved in a board of an epidemiology and public health school, you will have the opportunity to present your courses and diplomas as a poster at the EPI2018 congress.
A poster corner will be reserved for the presentation of schools of public health in Europe.
You will receive the instructions and the poster template from March 2018.
The deadline for the contact is June 11th, 2018.
Please complete the following form: