Call for abstracts
The call for abstracts for the European Congress of Epidemiology 2018 is now open.
Please click on the link below to access the platform.
- Opening of the call for abstracts - September 15th, 2017
- Closing of the call for abstracts - January 15th, 2018
- Closing of the call for abstracts - Extended deadline - February 12th, 2018
- Notification of acceptance to authors (oral, poster) - March 8th, 2018
The topics are detailed in the "Theme" page.
- Abstracts should be no more than 4000 characters (550 to 600 words) and do not include figures or tables.
- The abstract body should contain introduction, methods, results, conclusions.
- The official language of the Congress is English and there will be no translation services provided during the congress.
- Abstracts should contain results. Abstracts with "results to be discussed" will not be accepted.
Board of an epidemiology and public health school
If you are involved in a board of an epidemiology and public health school, you will have the opportunity to present your courses and diplomas as a poster at the EPI2018 congress.
A poster corner will be reserved for the presentation of schools of public health in Europe.
Please complete the following form: